Trade Credit Insurance policies can be tailored to suit your circumstances, risk profile and budget.
You can cover domestic and or export trade. The types of cover available include:
- Whole of Turnover - this covers your entire receivables ledger.
- Major Debtors - cover your major accounts, above an agreed dollar value.
- Selective Cover - cover a specific group of debtors.
- Single Risk - covers a single large or strategic exposure.
In addition, programmes can be designed for groups or associations.
In the context of the above options cover can also extend to:
- Supplier Default / Anticipatory Credit - cover advance payments made to manufacturers or suppliers who require progress or advance payments.
- Work In Progress - provides cover for manufacturing costs where a buyer becomes insolvent prior to delivery.
- Binding Contracts